The UK P&I Club will be holding a webinar on 2 April addressing the practical and legal issues associated with fuel quality.
The agenda will include:
- Fuel testing environment
- Continuing concerns over fuel quality – Total Sediment Potential (TSP), Pour point, Cloud Point, CAT fines
- Enforcement, Carriage ban, de-bunkering and on Board blending scenarios
- Bunker sampling practices
- Bunker contracts and contractual positions with respect to owner/charterer
- Contractual protections
- Recovery strategy for claims related to ISO 8217 Clause 5
Time will be put aside at the end to answer questions from audience members.
To find out more, or to register your attendance, click here.