SGX will be holding a London Forum focusing on securities, derivatives and commodities on 7 March. Titled Asian Multi Asset Opportunities and Challenges – The Way Forward, the Forum will be opened by SGX Chief Executive Loh Boon Chye and the Singapore High Commissioner to the UK Foo Chi Hsia and takes place at the Rosewood London Hotel.
The commodities session will feature presentations on the iron ore markets followed by a panel discussion on the dry bulk markets.
Panel Discussion Topics
- Impact of the ongoing trade wars on global demand and supply patterns
- Structural drivers of Chinese quality growth and demand patterns
- Iron Ore supply/demand dynamics
- IMO2020 – Volatility in the freight markets
- Advanced Risk Management in the Dry Bulk Markets
Mark Jackson, Chief Executive Officer, Baltic Exchange
Colin Hamilton, Managing Director – Commodities Research, BMO Capital Markets
Jyothish George, Head of Iron Ore, Glencore International
Marcus Garvey, Commodities Strategy, ICBC Standard Bank
For full details and booking please visit www.sgxlondonforum.com