Covering FFAs, big data, liner shipping mergers and the implications for Europe of China’s One Belt and One Road, the Hamburg Maritime Management Symposium on 8 November is set to be a thought-provoking evening. Organised by the University of Hamburg and supported by the Baltic Exchange, this year’s line-up features an interesting range of speakers and topics.
- Prof. Nikos Nomikos, Cass Business School
- Prof. Qing Liu, Hamburg University
- Anthony Humberston, Senior Freight Analyst, Oldendorff Carriers
- Dr. Jan-Hendrik Hübner, Global Head of Shipping Advisory, DNV GL
- Thomas Mazur, Partner Restructuring Services, Deloitte
- Dr. Arnt Vespermann, CEO, Hamburg Süd
Click here for further details.