Given the current disruption we have decided to provide free access to the Baltic App to employees of every member company, regardless of whether the individual employee is a member or not. During this difficult time, we want to ensure members are still able to access market information while so many of us are working away from our offices.
For those unfamiliar with it, the Baltic App is designed for both Android and iOS operating systems. The app provides instant access to a wide range of Baltic information including rates, fixtures, member contacts, news and much more.
Key features include:
- Live market data, including all historical Baltic indices & assessments and charts
- Live and historical FFA data, including forward assessments and volumes
- Push notifications for all Baltic spot data upon publication
- Member search facility. All company and individual contact details easily accessible
- Market intelligence including daily & historical fixtures, market reports, circulars and news
- Listings of all Baltic Exchange meetings, social and educational activities
Users can customise data notifications to receive the information they need as it’s published.
To take advantage of this opportunity, sign up here.