This year’s Baltic Exchange Golfing Society Company Cup will be held on Friday 11 October at West Herts Golf Club.
The event is open to teams of two shipbroking golfers. The best combined Stableford score will be the winner.
The Company Cup format is pretty simple, but has a few minor rules:
- Teams of two, competing in four-balls over one round.
- Stableford scoring system, with the combined score counting to each two-person team.
- Each team does NOT have to consist of employees from the same company, clients/visitors are very welcome.
- Teams can be two principals from the same company or different offices, or a principal and a broker or two brokers.
- There is no limit on the number of teams any one company wishes to enter, the more the merrier.
- Baltic Exchange is sponsoring the hole in one on the Par 3’s, with a main prize of a car and other prizes on the rest
- There will be additional prizes for nearest the pin, longest drive in the rough and longest drive on the fairway.
- Official handicap certificates are not required, but anyone playing off 24 or higher that does not have an official club handicap cannot score more than 30 points.
- This event can contribute as one of the sports for the overall David Bradley Cup winner.
Anyone interested in registering for the Company Cup, please contact James Pendered, it will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
Format (all times are approximate & subject to change)
Noon – Arrival time, bacon roll & coffee
13:15 – Tee off for 18 holes from the first tee
18:30 – Drinks/prize giving during dinner
The cost will be £80/player
Herts WD3 3GG
Telephone: 01923 236484 / Pro Shop: 01923 236866