The Baltic Exchange Golf Society (BEGS) Company Cup will take place on Thursday 13 September at The Shire London, the UK’s only Seve Ballesteros designed course.
The Company Cup is open to all shipbroking golfers, with the format below:
- Two-person teams, competing in four balls over one round on the Seve Ballesteros Master’s course.
- Stableford scoring system, with the combined score counting to each two-person team.
- Each team does NOT have to consist of employees from the same company, clients/visitors are welcomed.
- Teams can be two principals from the same company or different offices, a principal and a broker or two brokers.
- There is no limit on the number of teams any one company wishes to enter, the more the merrier.
- There will be additional prizes for nearest to the pin, longest drive in the rough and longest drive on the fairway.
- Baltic Exchange is looking for a sponsor for a hole in one competition on one Par 3, with a car as the prize.
- Official handicap certificates are not required, but anyone playing off 24 or higher that does not have an official club handicap cannot score more than 30pts.
- This event can contribute as one of the sports for the overall David Bradley Cup winner.
Running times are as follows:
08:30 – Arrival time, bacon roll & coffee
09:15 – Tee off for morning 9 holes (front 9)
12:45 – Sit down lunch
14:00 – Tee off for 18 holes
19:00 – Drinks/prize giving
(All times are approximate & subject to change.)
Availability is on a first come first served basis.
Anyone interested in registering should contact James Pendered.