The Baltic Exchange has launched a new mobile App for Members and subscribers to its data.
Designed for Android and iOS operating systems, the app provides instant access to a wide range of Baltic information including rates, fixtures, Member contacts, news and much more.
Key features include:
- Live market data, including all historical Baltic indices & assessments and charts
- Live and historical FFA data, including forward assessments and volumes
- Push notifications for all Baltic spot data upon publication
- Member search facility. All company and individual contact details easily accessible
- Market intelligence including daily & historical fixtures, market reports, circulars and news
- Listings of all Baltic Exchange meetings, social and educational activities
Users can customise data notifications to receive the information they need as it’s published.
To sign up, you will need to register using your existing Baltic account here. Fill in the details using your personal corporate business email address.
The App is available only to members and subscribers to balticexchange.com – access is available to individuals who are registered with the Baltic Exchange as part of their corporate membership. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org