Taking place in Singapore, this half-day classroom style course is aimed at commercial and risk executives in the LNG market as well as ship operators and ship finance professionals. The course is also suitable for shipbrokers and financiers wishing to expand their knowledge of their clients’ business.
The Baltic BLNG Index:
– Comprehensive understanding of the BLNG Baltic Index and Index methodology
– The role of panels and integrity of the market
– Pricing of the Index on time charter and voyage charter
– Calculating ‘Basis Risk’ between the LNG Index and main LNG trading routes
– Index Settlement mechanisms and correlations
– Term structure of the LNG forward curve
– Contango, backwardation, inversions and seasonality
Putting it all together with FFAs:
– Composition, construction and use of an LNG FFA derivatives contract
– Practical application of LNG FFAs to freight contracts and time charters
– Calculating pricing risk, calendar risk and cash flow
– Settlement mechanisms
– Leverage and Margining and mark-to-market
– Stress testing
– Examples and practical uses of an LNG FFA contract
The course is charged at USD 600 / SGD 800, with discounts for multiple bookings available on request.
To find out more, or to book, click here.