The Baltic Exchange would like to wish members all the best for the festive season and a prosperous new year.
Baltic Exchange Indices and volume publication during Christmas/New Year period:
- The last publishing day for all Baltic Exchange indices for 2017 will be Friday, 22 December 2017 and the December 2017 settlement prices will also be generated on that day.
- As in previous years, all Index contributions including Tankers (BCTI, BDTI, LPG), BFA and BOA will be collected by midday on the 22 December 2017 in order to publish all indices / assessments and settlement files by approximately 13:00hrs London time.
- BITR Asia, BEP-Asia and BES-Asia will be published at their normal times in Singapore.
- Reporting and publishing of all the route assessments will recommence as normal for the New Year on Tuesday, 2 January 2018, both in London and Singapore.
- Between Christmas and New Year on 27, 28 and 29 December 2017 only Baltic Forward Assessments Dry and Wet (BFAs) and Baltic Dry Option Assessments (BOAs) will be collected and published. On these days they will be collected and published by 13:00hrs London time.
- Please note that 25 & 26 December 2017 and 1 January 2018 are Bank Holidays in the U.K. so nothing will be published on these days.
- Dry FFA and Option volumes for trades concluded after 15 December 2017 will be published on Tuesday, 2 January 2018.
- The weekly Tanker FFA Volumes will be also published on Tuesday, 2 January 2018.
Questions and comments should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org