An opportunity has arisen to join the small London based team responsible for running Baltex, the regulated electronic trading venue for freight derivatives operated by the Baltic Exchange.
This is an ideal opportunity to work at the heart of the global maritime industry and gain exposure to the shipping derivatives market. The role is initially part time, typically 2 – 3 days per week and is suitable for an entry level candidate but with some knowledge of shipping or FFAs.
As part of the Baltex team you will be involved in a range of activities, which may include:
- monitoring of trading activity on Baltex;
- providing technical and other support to Baltex members;
- helping to increase membership of Baltex;
- testing of new software releases and liaising with third party software and hosting providers to ensure that Baltex functions correctly;
- helping to develop the business to benefit from changes in the regulations governing derivatives markets.
To apply, please send a full CV together with covering email to: firstname.lastname@example.org