The Baltic is seeking a capable graduate assistant to join the Baltic Exchange Shanghai office as Assistant to the Chief Representative, Shanghai.
Responsibilities of the role will include managing social media, research, writing reports and presentations and other administrative activities. This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate with exceptional organisational skills to gain experience of the international bulk shipping industry.
Candidates must have:
• A good command of English & Mandarin
• Previous work experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and an ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• A university degree
• A background in shipping is desirable
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please reply in strict confidence to email@example.com with your full CV and covering letter.
Deadline: 30 July 2015