The next Baltic Briefing seminar will feature an update from Norton Rose Fulbright – a summary of key case law from the past 12 months and what this means for the shipping industry.
Speakers: Peter Glover and Emma Burrage
Location : the Baltic Exchange, Royal Victoria room
Date : Monday 26 January 2015, 6.00pm.
The seminar will be an annual review of some of the more pertinent cases from the English courts for 2014. As such it is not industry specific and is designed to appeal to owners, charterers and insurance participants. Specifically the seminar covers 2014 legal developments as they concern:
• Charterparty hire payment terms
• Sale contracts and the meaning of “as is-where is”
• The constitution of limitation funds
• The ISM Code and charterparty interpretation
• Groundings and perils of the sea
• In transit loss clause interpretation
• The assessment of damages for repudiatory breach of charterparty
For further information or to reserve your place please contact email@example.com