The Baltic Golf Society writes:
This year we will again combine the Autumn meeting with the Company Cup and it will take place on Friday 26 September, 2014 at Moor Park G.C. (The West course).
The Company Cup is open to any Baltic member and they can bring a guest to play with them. The Autumn meeting scores and prizes are applicable to Baltic Golfing Society member only.
It will be one round of golf Stableford scoring for the Autumn meeting for all BEGS members and the extra chance of winning the Company Cup if you enter as a team. Cost: £90/head.
EDF Man were the 2013 winners of the Company Cup and the usual format/rules will apply, but just to remind you:
- We will be playing 4-balls basis two person teams, competing over one round on the West course.
- Stableford scoring system, with the combined score counting to each team for the Company Cup.
- Afterwards there will be an early three course dinner which will include prize giving (the Company Cup winners will be the highest total team present at the dinner).
- Each team does NOT have to consist of employees from the same company, clients are welcomed.
- Teams can be two Principals from same company/office or different offices, or a Principal + broker or two brokers etc.etc.
- There is no limit on the number of teams any one company wishes to enter, the more the merrier.
- This can contribute as one of the sport’s for the overall David Bradley Cup winner.